Contact Waterman Hurst When
- You want a strategic and tactical approach that fully addresses your target market and drives multiple offers.
- You are making a major shift - in geography, industry, or role.
- Your need for confidentiality prevents you from exploring outside opportunities.
- The market considers you too young, old or different to get the offers you want.
- You have limited time to devote to a job search.
- You want a board position and don't have the skills and/or time to find the right seat.
Don joined a $120M company as President of an autonomous subsidiary. The subsidiary lacked energy and focus, and their market was saturated with competitors. Don did what he does best – he led his new team to define a strategy and plan for an adjacent market. Within 12 months, he had grown the business from more »
Three years ago, I was approached by a member of my advisory board who wanted me to manage his friend’s job search in the U.S. His friend was an expatriate CEO who had worked in Europe for almost two decades. “Dan wants his kids to know their grandparents and their home country before they graduate from high school, but he doesn’t know the first thing about searching for more »
Private Search ℠ Services
- GO FORWARD PLANA ninety minute interactive session to review your background and goals and plan your future strategy More
- REFERENCE PLAN Thorough and confidential reference checks (identified by you, for your eyes only) More
- COMPREHENSIVE MARKET PLANKey research, knowledge and expertise from multiple sources to define how you will approach the market and achieve your goals More
- MARKETING COLLATERAL Resume, biography, marketing messages, and digital media profiles. More
- COMMUNICATION COACHING Coaching on how to get to the next step and ultimately get to “yes” in your networking calls, informational meetings, interviews and negotiations More
- INTERVIEW TRAINING One on one customized training for specific opportunities. More