Contact Waterman Hurst When
- You want a strategic and tactical approach that fully addresses your target market and drives multiple offers.
- You are making a major shift - in geography, industry, or role.
- Your need for confidentiality prevents you from exploring outside opportunities.
- The market considers you too young, old or different to get the offers you want.
- You have limited time to devote to a job search.
- You want a board position and don't have the skills and/or time to find the right seat.
Three years ago, I was approached by a member of my advisory board who wanted me to manage his friend’s job search in the U.S. His friend was an expatriate CEO who had worked in Europe for almost two decades. “Dan wants his kids to know their grandparents and their home country before they graduate from high school, but he doesn’t know the first thing about searching for more »
It started out as an exceptional day-both personally and professionally. I was golfing with my youngest son, and it was a beautiful outside. Between buckets, I read an email from an EVP HR informing me that one of my clients had a real shot at a “bull’s-eye” job. The EVP of HR had met my client and wasn’t sure of the fit. Regardless, she had committed to running more »
Private Search ℠ Services
- GO FORWARD PLANA ninety minute interactive session to review your background and goals and plan your future strategy More
- REFERENCE PLAN Thorough and confidential reference checks (identified by you, for your eyes only) More
- COMPREHENSIVE MARKET PLANKey research, knowledge and expertise from multiple sources to define how you will approach the market and achieve your goals More
- MARKETING COLLATERAL Resume, biography, marketing messages, and digital media profiles. More
- COMMUNICATION COACHING Coaching on how to get to the next step and ultimately get to “yes” in your networking calls, informational meetings, interviews and negotiations More
- INTERVIEW TRAINING One on one customized training for specific opportunities. More