Contact Waterman Hurst When
- You want a strategic and tactical approach that fully addresses your target market and drives multiple offers.
- You are making a major shift - in geography, industry, or role.
- Your need for confidentiality prevents you from exploring outside opportunities.
- The market considers you too young, old or different to get the offers you want.
Seth wanted to make a move after being passed over for a promotion at his present company. Now, he was reporting to a newly hired COO. He felt stuck because his job search was not generating the results he expected given his track record. According to Seth, he had interviewed for two opportunities that didn’t go beyond the “gatekeepers”. He had been actively networking with executive search consultants more »
Ben’s company was looking for a buyer. As Division President, he was well aware of the situation and started looking around for CEO opportunities a year ago. He called a handful of search executives that he knew and called a few new ones in his geography and industry. For a while, the search executives he contacted more »
Private Search ℠ Services
- CAREER CONSULTATIONA ninety minute interactive session to review your background and goals and plan your future strategy More
- REFERENCE PLAN Thorough and confidential reference checks (identified by you, for your eyes only) More
- COMPREHENSIVE MARKET PLANKey research, knowledge and expertise from multiple sources to define how you will approach the market and achieve your goals More
- MARKETING COLLATERAL Resume, biography, marketing messages, and digital media profiles. More
- COMMUNICATION COACHING Coaching on how to get to the next step and ultimately get to “yes” in your networking calls, informational meetings, interviews and negotiations More
- INTERVIEW TRAINING One on one customized training for specific opportunities. More