Contact Waterman Hurst When
- You want a strategic and tactical approach that fully addresses your target market and drives multiple offers.
- You are making a major shift - in geography, industry, or role.
- Your need for confidentiality prevents you from exploring outside opportunities.
- The market considers you too young, old or different to get the offers you want.
- You have limited time to devote to a job search.
- You want a board position and don't have the skills and/or time to find the right seat.
It started out as an exceptional day-both personally and professionally. I was golfing with my youngest son, and it was a beautiful outside. Between buckets, I read an email from an EVP HR informing me that one of my clients had a real shot at a “bull’s-eye” job. The EVP of HR had met my client and wasn’t sure of the fit. Regardless, she had committed to running more »
Recently, we asked more than forty executive search partners and heads of human resources/talent the following question: “What is the most annoying C-level interview mistake?” We received some very amusing stories and anecdotes, but four answers clearly topped the charts. Starting with the most popular answer: 1) The candidate has not done basic homework. “They don’t more »
Private Search ℠ Services
- CAREER CONSULTATIONA ninety minute interactive session to review your background and goals and plan your future strategy More
- REFERENCE PLAN Thorough and confidential reference checks (identified by you, for your eyes only) More
- COMPREHENSIVE MARKET PLANKey research, knowledge and expertise from multiple sources to define how you will approach the market and achieve your goals More
- MARKETING COLLATERAL Resume, biography, marketing messages, and digital media profiles. More
- COMMUNICATION COACHING Coaching on how to get to the next step and ultimately get to “yes” in your networking calls, informational meetings, interviews and negotiations More
- INTERVIEW TRAINING One on one customized training for specific opportunities. More