Contact Waterman Hurst When
- You want a strategic and tactical approach that fully addresses your target market and drives multiple offers.
- You are making a major shift - in geography, industry, or role.
- Your need for confidentiality prevents you from exploring outside opportunities.
- The market considers you too young, old or different to get the offers you want.
- You have limited time to devote to a job search.
Bill went through the motions during his leadership meetings or when speaking with analysts. Most weekends, he left the office on Thursday evening and headed to his home In Connecticut. He thought about making a move but couldn’t get himself started. Meanwhile, the company he was supposed to be leading was drifting with lackluster results. Chase was in a state of shock; he was fired more »
Greg was nervous. Earlier in the year, he accepted a CEO position within a new industry, and he had moved his family across the country to take the job. The political environment within his new company was hostile; his honeymoon lasted two weeks – by the third week, most members of the Board and the C-suite were back to pushing their own agendas and openly criticizing more »
Private Search ℠ Services
- CAREER CONSULTATIONA ninety minute interactive session to review your background and goals and plan your future strategy More
- REFERENCE PLAN Thorough and confidential reference checks (identified by you, for your eyes only) More
- COMPREHENSIVE MARKET PLANKey research, knowledge and expertise from multiple sources to define how you will approach the market and achieve your goals More
- MARKETING COLLATERAL Resume, biography, marketing messages, and digital media profiles. More
- COMMUNICATION COACHING Coaching on how to get to the next step and ultimately get to “yes” in your networking calls, informational meetings, interviews and negotiations More
- INTERVIEW TRAINING One on one customized training for specific opportunities. More